Friday, January 21, 2011

Another Birthday Granny?

This cute little Granny is a free image this week from Tellen's Place. They are hosting a polka dot challenge this week and are offering this fun image. The layout for this card is from Dutch Dare Challenge. I love the sentiment that I put inside the card so I thought I'd show it off and make an easel card. At Crafts 4 Eternity they have a embellishment recipe challenge going on. They want to see string, flowers, and buttons. I used the string to tie my buttons. =) Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a fun crafting weekend!



10 comments:

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

Hi Sarah. Another great card from you. Love the way you have coloured Granny and your dots are fab. love the stringy flowers
Thankyou for sharing this at Tellen's Place and hope to see you back next time

Dorcas said...

Very cute and funny card! lol (just my type!) Thanks so much for joining us at DDCC this week.
Hugs,
Dorcas

Always with a Sentiment said...

Wow Sarah. This is gorgeous. Love the colouring on Granny, she look fab. The papers and all the embellishments match perfectly. I love how you made it into an Easel card. Thank you for joining us at Tellens Place and good luck. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xx

Andie's Space said...

Hi Sarah,
What a fab image & so beautifully coloured. The flowers look great & I love the cheeky sentiment!! Thanks for joining us at C4E.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Pattie G said...

What a cute card! Love the image too, Thanks for joining us this week at Dutch Dare Card Challenge.

pinky said...

Its just gorgeous Sarah, love the splash of colour, and laughed at your great sentiment;) Thanks for playing along at C4E this week.
Pinky

Do What You Love said...

Sarah, this is another crafty masterpiece you've created. I love the colors - the papers are quite lovely. The way you colored our little Granny is amazing! Thanks for playing along with us at Tellen's Place of often! :~)

having a {me} day said...

Such a fun and beautiful birthday card. Thanks for joining us at c4e. keeley

michele said...

fabulous card Sarah! Thanks for joining us at c4e this week hugs x

Kelly Schelske said...

HA, ha, love ti! Too fun! Thanks for playing along with us at DDCC!