Thursday, January 20, 2011

New Digi's at Doodle Pantry

Fun new digi stamps over at Doodle Pantry and a new challenge! Yeah, what a fun day. The challenge is "love". The card I made is using the new Cozy Gazeboo stamp. Isn't it a beauty! I used the sentiment from the free love sentiments also from Doodle Pantry.
I used Flower Soft on the greenery around the gazeboo. I really hope you join in the fun at the Doodle Pantry challenge. It's the season for love. =) I am submitting this card into the Crafty Pad Challenge and Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge they both wanted to see something new. At Crafty 4 Challenges they wanted us to use Flower Soft. Thanks for stopping by.


12 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hiya Sarah. You make the most amazing creations and this is another. JUST PERFECT. So beautifully coloured. Love it. Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Pat (mspfd) said...

Spectacular work, Sarah! Your coloring is breathtaking. Another gorgeous card!

K. Joy said...

This is just beautiful!!! I love your gorgeous coloring and what you did with the flower soft!! :) So, so, so pretty. :) Thanks for sharing!!

Maria Matter said...

oH mY wOrD Sarah, this is beyond STUNNING!
and the flowersoft is perfect!
hugs & blessings

Silli said...

awww, this is fantastic!

Dawn Frost said...

Oh my Sarah I'm so glad I haven't use my gazebo yet, I would never have done it justice like you! It totally gorgeous, I hope you don't mind but I'll be casing this design!!

Grace said...

Oh Sarah this is absolutely gorgeous!!! LOVE this new digi and I have to go check it out! You really brought it to life with the flower soft! I'm in awe!!! Thanks for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!!!
hugs,
Grace

Kristine said...

WOW!!! This card is so lovely! Great job with the flower soft too--it's PERFECT with this gazebo. I just love DOodle Pantry images. You are a natural with them *Ü*

Becky said...

This is stunning Sarah! Love the image and your coloring is perfect. Thank you for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ.

Christa said...

oww great , love the flower soft on it, looks really real flowers on it , have a nice weekend hugs christa

coldwaters2 said...

Gosh Sarah this is so very beautiful that scene the colours and design of this is first class.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Karen W said...

This is gorgeous, I love that image and flower soft is perfect for that.