Monday, February 28, 2011

Share a Smile!

Have you smiled today? This adorable little guy is smiling and has found a puddle to dance in. The sentiment made me smile when I read it. We all have rain fall in our lives but it is how we handle the rain. We need to dance. I dance with my granddaughters all the time and totally love it. There is nothing quiet like dancing with a baby in your arms and one at your feet and everyone is giggling! =) This week the challenge over at the Happy Monday Challenge is Share a Smile. The stamp set I used for my card is called Puddle Dancing and can be purchased through Deedee's Digis. Remember, if you use one of Deedee's stamp you will receive an image for free. Now your smiling.=) I really hope you join us this week for the challenge because I can't wait to see what you all create!
The fun layout for this card came from Cute Card Thursday. I hope my card did make you smile and I can't wait to see what you create so I can smile!

3 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Sarah. As usual, a happy bright and cheerful card. Love the background paper, and the image is just so cute. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xxx

Unknown said...

Lovely card, just love that BP, it goes so well with the image.

Anonymous said...

You are so right, Sarah -- it's all about what we do with the rain, and dancing is always a fun thing to do! I loved reading about you dancing with your grandbabies -- so precious! Your card definitely made me smile -- beautiful coloring, and those papers are just too fun!