Monday, March 7, 2011

Pastel challenge at Happy Monday Challenge

Hi all! If you are follower of my blog you know I do not do well with simple clean cards or pastels. Well, this week at the Happy Monday Challenge Deedee wants to see pastels. The stamp I choose to use is called Gifts of Spring. How cute is this little duck! This is as pastel as I can get. I really tried. =)
I hope you come over and join us for the challenge. Remember at the Happy Monday Challenge if you use one of Deedee's images she will send you a free image for joining in. You can't beat that. Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!

5 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Sarah. Another of your wonderful creations. Such a cute image, love the decorative panel, and the papers and embellishments are just perfect. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xxx

Kathy and Lucky said...

Your card is just so perfect from the shading and the highlighting and the frame behind it, beautiful.

Lori said...

This is beautiful, Sarah. I love the tag under that the gorgeous bow and your coloring. Good job with the pastels, girlfriend!

Dawn Frost said...

I'm with you Sara I don't do pastel, it ends up looking nasty!lol Your card however turned out great, love all the layers you used!

Anonymous said...

We have the same challenge in using pastels -- LOL! BUT, your card is gorgeous! Such beautiful coloring, and the frames behind the image really make it pop. Love the tag and bow, too -- you have such a knack for "finishing touches."