Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Roses Notebook

I made this notepad for my Mom. She is a list maker. I have followed in her footsteps there. After Christmas our Michaels store had tons of these pads, yes they are decorated with Christmas and winter items but I cover that up. I purchased several, ok lots, of these at 90% off. Gotta love that. My Mom loves it, she gets much needed notepads and I get to make them and watch her face light up. The roses and sentiment on the book are from a set called Roses to Die for from Clear Dollar Stamps. It is a new set for the month of March. I also used the dies called Blooming Bouquet Die Set. They match perfectly with the roses. The sketch on the front of the pad is from Card Positioning Systems.
At Creative Inspirations they are having a "no square card" challenge. At For Fun Challenge they wanted to see flowers and a sentiment. At both Tuesday Throwdown and Secret Crafter wanted to see a project not a card this week. Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope your creations make someone smile today! =)

9 comments:

Bee's hive said...

I bet Mom cries when she uses all the paper in this baby! This is amazing and adorable!

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Sarah. This is absolutely goregeous. What a fabulous idea and wonderful gift idea too. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xxx

Unknown said...

oh wow, this is so creative!

Lori said...

This notebook screams "Party!" to me. It's just so much fun to look at and I wish I could touch all of the ribbon and texture. Umm... really...I'm not weird or anything...Your mom is lucky, Sarah, great job.

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Lovely!

Thanks for joining us on our "Anything but a card" challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

Hugs Jane x

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful little gift Sarah those flowers look gorgeous a great idea
Hugs
Lorraine x

Katy said...

Such a fantastic notebook, I love all the ribbon! Thanks for joining in at Creative Inspirations Wednesday's Challenge Blog! Hugs. Katy. xxx

Joanna Oborska said...

It's very beautiful!!! :)

sallysbitz2 said...

This is a gorgeous card x

Thanks for joining us @ For Fun Challenges.

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com