Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Featured Artist at Digital Delights

I'm so excited to share with you all that I was chosen to be the featured artist on the Digital Delights blog this week. WooHoo. I got to choose any image and sentiment to use so I choose Buttons the Clown and the sentiment "It's a Circus out there". He was just as happy as I was and that is why I picked him =) If you have never seen any of Louby Loo's images at Digital Delights you will fall in love right away! All of her characters and kids are just darling!
I hope you will come over and play with us this week! Try to stay cool!

5 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Sarah. Many congratulations, what a fantastic honour for you. I love your card, great image, so wonderfully coloured, and your papers are just fantastic.
Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xxx

Wendy Hall said...

Absolutely adorable Sarah! Thanks so much for being our Guest DT this week.
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

April said...

So fun and bright! I love it! Congratulations!

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful, congratulations and your card is fabulous, you are so talented, it is a joy to look at your cards..

Lorie said...

Congrats! What a super job coloring!