Thursday, December 15, 2011

Digi Day at Clear Dollar Stamps

WooHoo it's Digi Day for December at Clear Dollar Stamps!! Yeah!! I have two sets to show off today. There are 13 sets that are being released this month. That is lucky #13! They are all just adorable. The first set I used is called "Snowman Wishes". There are 14 stamps in this set. I used the PNG stamps and combined two of the snowpeople with the sentiment below. =) I totally love the orange with the blue on this card.
The second set I used is called "The Light of Winter". With so much of winter left I thought this was really a beautiful set. The set comes with 5 stamps. I just love the sentiment I choose to use on this card. It is something we all need to think about.

Now if you would like to see all the sets being released this month you can hop on over to the Clearly iStamp blog which is the blog for the Clear Dollar Stamps company. Trust me they are all just totally adorable! Have a wonderful rest of the week and enjoy the Christmas season!

4 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Sarah. Oh wow, these are gorgeous. I think I am going to be buying some of them.
You always make the most wonderful and very special creations.
Lots of love, Sandra xxx

Lisa Foster said...

Hi Sarah!
WOW! These are both gorgeous! Your coloring is always so perfect! I LOVE it!
Merry Christmas to you and your family!!!!
Hugs,
Lisa

Linda Anderson said...

Two fabulous cards Sarah!!!! I love the colors of your snowman card and your wonderful coloring of the candle card...looks like it's actually glowing!!!

Linda

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Sarah I love both these beautiful creation the colours and snowman image is fun and fabulous the candle is gorgeous, two superb creations.
Hugs
Lorraine x