Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Stamp release day at Clear Dollar Stamps

Do you ever wonder where your memory goes??  Well, mine has been absent the last couple days.  I am late on the April release from Clear Dollar Stamps.  So sorry, but, better late than never. =)  That's what I'm thinking today.   My first post for today is using a digital set called Loving Hands.  Isn't this just beautiful!  You will love this set.  You will receive 5 different hand images and 8 sentiments.  The set is unbelievable!
I would like to submit this card into these challenges:
Digital Tuesday - Springtime
Card Mania - Punches and Die Cuts
Totally Gorjuss - Spring
Thanks for stopping and I hope you will hop on over to Clear Dollar Stamps and check out all the new digital sets for April.

3 comments:

SandeeNC said...

Very pretty, thanks for joining us over at Try it on Tuesday Spring has SPRUNG challenge, waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

lindyloo said...

what a super card I really like the layout and perfect image and colours for our challenge this week at Digital Tuesday
linda x

Vili M. said...

Very beatiful and cute! Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges!