Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Digital release day at Doodle Pantry

Happy May Day.  It's snowing here so it isn't feeling at all like May 1st.  Today is digital stamp release day at Doodle Pantry.  Laurie has 9 new sets being released today.  I have used the set called Fruitful Star.  If you follow Doodle Pantry you will know there have been several star sets released and this is the one for May.  I love fresh fruit and we are finally getting to that wonderful season.  The first card today shows the entire star and this totally adorable sentiment.
 The second card I made I enlarged the star and cut out only the orange slices and used them with this fun sentiment.
Now if you would like to see all the great new sets for the month of May you can hop on over to the Doodle Pantry store.  They are all so fun this month!

9 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Oh Sarah, you always amaze me with your creativity! What gorgeous creations. Your coloring and designs are fantastic. The second card's clever design just blows me away. I never would have thought to just use individual fruits.

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Both cards are super! I love how you thought "outside the box" with the second card! I can see me using this idea a lot!
Hugs,
Georgia

Debbie said...

Both of these are beautiful!! I love the bling in the spots and dots, and what a great idea to enlarge and use bits of the image!!

Donna said...

Awesome cards, Sarah! I love the idea to blow up the image and use the fruit. Great layouts!

Linda Anderson said...

Two beautiful cards Sarah! How clever to use only the oranges on your second one. Fun, fun, fun!!!

Linda

Unknown said...

Sarah, these cards are gorgeous. Your fruits look so real!

Dawn Frost said...

Sarah it was snowing here too on May 1, yuck, lol! I LOVE all the gems you used on the fruit star and love how you cut out the oranges!

April said...

Great cards! Love them!

mckcampbell said...

I love this Sarah!!!!