Thursday, September 11, 2014

Delightful Thursday

I have no idea where this week has gone.  Ever happen to you?  I almost missed Delightful Thursday.  Today I have a card to show you using the Sunflower Arrangement from Digital Delights.  I have printed the image twice.  I cut out the sunflowers from the second image and layered them with pop dots. Such a perfect fall image.  
I would like to submit this card into these challenges:
Creative Moments - Fall Colors
Try It On Tuesday - How does your garden grow?
Come and Get It - Autumn in the garden

8 comments:

chrissie said...

Lovely colours a background to show off the image.

Thank you for joining in at Try it on Tuesday

Love Chrissie x

shampylou30 said...

Lovely card thanks for joining us at creative moments challenge xxx

Evil Edna said...

fab card! thank you for joining us at TIOT.EE

Migdalia said...

Absolutely Beautiful!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Julie Temple said...

So pretty...perfect for fall!Thanks for playing along at Come and Get It this week!
Julie

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Great card Sarah, Love the paper you used with this it is perfect for fall. Thanks for sharing with us at Come and Get It.
Cindy DT/Owner

Olivia1 said...

You left such nice comments on my posts I had to come see yours! Now I'm a follower. I love your work and your pickle themed blog is awesome.
Linda xxx

Sassy Raggedy said...

I love fall and I love these wonderful colors. Very creative to make two and cut out the sunflowers. Perfect fall card. Hugs, joann sassy raggedy