Wednesday, October 1, 2014

New releases at Doodle Pantry

Happy October 1st!  Can you believe it?!?  I'm in shock.  Today starts the October releases at Doodle Pantry.  Laurie is releasing 18 new sets this month - woohoo!  They are all so fun!  I choose S'more Please to work with.  I knew as soon as I saw this set I would make a scrapbook layout.  The first picture is of the S'more up close.  The graham cracker top and bottom were printed on paper and they look so real.  I printed the rest on watercolor paper.  
Now below is the 1st page of the layout.  I drew the marshmallow freehand in place of the "o". 
This is the 2nd page of the layout.   
I had so much fun making this layout and I'm sure we will have just as much fun making the s'mores and taking the pictures for the layout.  Now you will want to hop on over to the Doodle Pantry store and see all the new sets available.

1 comment:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Great work Sarah! What a great idea to use the images from the set to create scrapbook pages.