Monday, September 19, 2016

Fall Leaves


It didn't seem much like fall lately around here but I do love the fall colors so I decided to color up these four Bugaboo Stamp images.  They are part of a set called Leaf Blocks Mini Set.  I think I color them up every fall and I enjoy it every time.  Thanks for stopping by today.
I would like to submit this card into these challenges:
Come and Get It - Lots of Layers
Pile It On - Autumn Colors/Theme
Catch the Bug - Bingo - Pearls, Texture, 2 or More Images 
Creative Moments - Fall Colors
Stampin' Royalty - Fall Theme
Crafty Boots - Lots of Squares
Make My Monday - Autumn Colors
The Paper Girls - Focus on Nature

13 comments:

Dee's Craft Room said...

Beautiful autumnal card Sarah. Great layout - I love how it is all coordinated. Thank you for playing along with the Crafty Boots All Squared Up Challenge.

Dionne

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I took advantage of this weekend sale at Bugaboo and skipped by this one....oops...sorry I did after seeing your very pretty, warm, Fall card. Wonderful choice of pretty papers as well. I love those tiny, shiny leaves on the textured ribbon.

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love this autumn colors the leafs - really looks like fall is here. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Pile it On Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Joan said...

Fantastic job on a really pretty card!!! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday.

Carrie Rhoades said...

I love the leaf charm and burlap ribbon! Thank you for submitting this card to our Fall themed challenge at Stampin' Royalty!

Kajcyika said...

This is such a lovely fall card. Love it :)
Thanks for joining us at CAGIC. xo Kaja

Jen Leeflang said...

Your autumn themed card is simply gorgeous! Thanks for playing BUGABOO Bingo with us this week - good luck in the draw. Please join us again soon.
Love
Jen Leeflang
Bugaboo DT

SweetScraps said...

Lovely leafy "nature" card! Thanks for joining us at the PaperGirls

Tammy Miller said...

Love your card thanks so much for joining in our Bingo Challenge @Catch the Bug!

Tammy Miller said...

Love your card thanks so much for joining in our Bingo Challenge @Catch the Bug!

Virgo5 said...

Great fall card, love it! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Catch The Bug!

Chris said...

A beautiful Autumnal card Thanks for joining us at Creative Moments.
Chris
x

Min said...

What a fabulous Fall Card!
hanks for playing along with this weeks Bugaboo Stamps/Catch The Bug Stella Says Sketch challenge - we hope you'll join us again for our newest challenge!
Hugs & Happy Days!
Min