Sunday, November 20, 2016

Gold Butterfly


Happy Sunday!  I needed one more sympathy card for my sister-in-law's family.  The butterfly is a QuicKutz die.  I had not used it before and it is really beautiful.  I love it in the gold.  My granddaughter was right beside me the whole way through this card.  The papers I used were 12X12 so there was plenty and she made a matching card.  We had a good time working together but she is a desk hog.  I had to keep moving her out of "my space".  Fun memories made today.
I would like to submit this card into these challenges:
Creative Corner - Anything Goes
Creative Knockouts - Lots of Layers
Just Us Girls - Teal, Purple, and Gold

6 comments:

Wanda said...

Beautiful sympathy card. Thank you for using our sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches for this special card. I love that you are sharing your crafty space with your granddaughter. My space is also taken over regularly by my 7 year old daughter.

Melissa Craig said...

Absolutely gorgeous butterfly. This is such a sweet sentiment for anyone who just needs to know you're thinking of them. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card, Sarah!! The beautiful butterfly and sentiment will be a comfort!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Ina G said...

Simple and stunning Sarah. Perfect for such a sad time. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Us Girls this week.

Maria said...

What a beautiful card! Love that butterfly cut out in gold looks great. Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week.

Chris Dring said...

Gorgeous card, Sarah! Love the butterfly in gold, and such a pretty card design! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!