Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Happy Word Art Wednesday!


It's Word Art Wednesday so today I have a new card for you.  Today we have used the scripture from Jeremiah 32:17, reminding us there is nothing too hard for God.  We all need to be reminded of this from time to time in our lives.  I would love to have you all come on over and join in the fun with us at Word Art Wednesday!
I would like to submit this card into these challenges:
Crafty Cardmakers - Add Texture
Make My Monday - Shimmer and Shine
Brown Sugar - Ribbon
Tuesday Throwdown - Say It With Words

6 comments:

inkedx2 said...

Great card. That sentiment is very encouraging. Thanks for playing with us at MMM.

Robbie

Sian said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Sian.

Jac’s Playground said...

This is a beautiful card, love the restful colours and wonderful piece of scripture, thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers, Jac x

Unknown said...

I really like how you've used the ribbon on this vibrant card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers

June :)
http://poppyfieldcardcrafts.blogspot.com/

Maikreations said...

Great card! Love all the layers. Thank you for joining my "Add some Texture" challenge at the Crafty Cardmakers Blog! Happy crafting,
Maike

Andrea W said...

Wonderful sentiment focused card. The colors are very soothing and I really like your ribbon detail. So glad you shared your creation at Tuesday Throwdown.